Saturday, December 31, 2011

Outfits # 68 & 69: Monochromatic Gray and One Shoulder

These pictures aren't the best. We were having a huge wind storm so I didn't go all out on my looks with make-up and hair ha ha oh well. This blog isn't about me it's about clothing right so let's get to it. I wanted to play with different shades of gray. I took a cowl neck gray sweater and paired it with light gray skinny jeans. I then paired over-the-knee black riding boots to have the dark, light, dark effect. I kept my accessories silver and added the hoops and the a ring with a gray gem. Lastly, I added a black watch with faux diamond accents.

Sweater: Loft (recent buy)
Jeans: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Earrings: Kohl's
Ring: H&M
Watch: Target










Ha this picture is beyond horrible but it showcases the dress nice. I added a flower pin in my hair but I would suggest putting a low side pony tail and attaching it at the elastic or you could clip the flower just right below the shoulder to give the dress some definition. I decided to go with drop chandelier earrings and a graphite color necklace with the same colored gems as the dress. Lastly, I finished the look off with ruffled heels.
Dress: Loft
Necklace: Casual Corner
Earrings: Casual Corner
Bracelet: Loft
Flower Clip: Claire's
Shoes: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment