Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Outfit #45: Shirtdress

I took a grey shirt dress that had silver sparkling throughout the fabric and layered a black button up under it for a more interesting presentation. Since the dress didn't really have any shape to it, I added a skinny belt to give the look color and shape. I put textured tights with the look for two reasons. One reason was because it is super cold and I find that textured tights are a lot warmer then regular opaque tights. The second reason was to give the look some texture with the pattern of the tight. I went a little heavy on the accessories because I wanted to add more silver to bring out the silver sparkles in the dress.

Dress: Target
Shirt: New York and Co.
Tights: Loft
Bracelet: Loft
Ring: Loft
Belt: Loft
Watch: Target
Shoes: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment