Monday, December 26, 2011

Outfit # 64: Big Stripes Little Stripes

Stripes are one of my new favorite prints to play with and that is why I took a skinny striped long sleeved shirt and put it under a big striped cardigan. This works because each layer has one common color and in this case, two. I chose to put a red skinny belt and cinched it at the waist because red against black and white really pops. I also paired the striped tops with dark wash jeans because it also makes the tops pop; making this outfit aesthetically interesting. I kept my accessories to a very minimum because of the busyness of the look. Lastly, I kept the look simple with choosing black ballet flats.


Shirt: Loft
Sweater: Target
Belt: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Loft
Shoes: Target
Headband: Alloy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment