Saturday, December 24, 2011

Outfit # 62: The Blues

Blue is one of my favorite colors to wear and navy looks good on everyone. I also love sweater tunics because you can easily use them to create a layered look. The look good with leggings or skinny jeans. If you are one of those people who think that you can't wear skinny jeans, well I am going to love telling you, you can. These days they make jeans for every shape and size. They make jeans for people with hips, with no hips, with gaping in the back problems and so on.

I took a cozy sweater tunic that has speckles of color and paired it with a dark wash skinny jean. I chose skinny jeans to continue to play with the boot look, which is big this fall and winter. I added a neutral infinity scarf (which is also a new fun fashion trend) to bring out the neutral colored speckles in the sweater. Navy and brown look really sharp together and therefore, I added a brown belt. This time I put the belt at my hips so I could make my torso look longer. Lastly, I added the brown boots and a gold watch for an overall well put together outfit.


Sweater: Delias.com
Jeans: Delias.com
Boots: JcPenny
Scarf: Loft
Belt: Loft
Watch: Grandmother's

No comments:

Post a Comment