Thursday, December 29, 2011

Outfit # 67: A Bit Of Rocker A Bit Of Biker

One of the things I love, is pairing a bright color with black. Putting a bright color with black always looks sharp. I took a magenta color tunic and put it under a motorcycle style jacket. The color of the tunic just pops beside the black. I added a studded belt just above the hips for the rock n' roll vibe. The silver studs on the belt work well with the silver detailing on the jacket. The belt also adds texture. To add a little more color, I chose this necklace with a bold blue pendent. Blue also looks great with magenta. I finished this look off with skinny jeans and black heels with silver studs around the toe to tie in with the belt. My silver ball ring and silver hoops keep up with the silver detailing.


Jacket: Express (current/ recent buy)
Tunic: Vanity
Belt: Kohl's
Jeans: Delias.com
Shoes: JcPenny
Ring: Loft
Earrings: Kohl's
Necklace: A friend made me.

No comments:

Post a Comment