Monday, December 12, 2011

Outfit # 50: Updated Work

Who said work clothing had to be stiff and boring with just a nice pair of pants and a button down?  An easy way to update that look is simple; just add a fur vest or even just a fur neck muff.  I took my boring look of grey low waisted pants and a 3/4 sleeve button  down shirt and added a grey faux fur vest. Not only does this add extra style, it adds an extra layer of warmth! The pants are extra long and therefore, I added some platform heels. I included some color with the blue pendent necklace. My black leather strap watch adds sophistication and a masculine touch. A silver ball ring adds some shine. I have a pair of white diamond stud earrings and a pair of blue stud earrings that match the necklace. 

Shirt: New York & Co.
Vest: Loft (current)
Pants: Loft
Earrings: Claire's
Necklace: A friend made me.
Ring: Loft
Watch: Target
Shoes: Ann Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment