Saturday, December 10, 2011

Outfit # 48: Old Time Glamour



Tis' the season for holiday parties and new years fun! Today or shall I say tonight's outfit is effortless, glamorous, fun and a bit vintage (which is my absolute favorite). I took a strapless satin LBD (little black dress) and draped on multiple necklaces and double looped my long strand of pearls to make it appear as if I had more necklaces on. Multiple of anything whether it's necklaces, bracelets, or rings is always a good way to add extra style and makes your look more complete and full.

Since fur is in this season everywhere, I added a real vintage mink fur stole from the 1950's that belonged to my great aunt (sorry animal lovers. I love animals too but this is vintage. By this time the animal would have died from old age.) Anyway, back to fashion! I also added two rings. A silver ball ring and a vintage diamond row ring that also belonged to my great aunt. Lastly, I finished the look with faux diamond studs.

To keep the look vintage, I added patent t-strap heels.

Vintage Stole: Great Aunt's
LBD: Candie's; Kohl's
Shoes: Kohl's
Pearl Strand: Claire's
Silver Strand: Bodycentral.com
Ball Ring: Loft
Diamond ring: Great Aunt's
Earrings: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment