Friday, December 9, 2011

Outfit #47: Conservative + Edge = Fun

Today I was going for conservative but added some edge with my military inspired boots. I wanted this look to be ultimately warm. Therefore, I chose a wool skirt and a turtleneck. I added tights for added warmth and texture to the outfit. I added a skinny magenta belt to break up the look and to of course add some color. I added a silver ball ring and a silver bracelet for some shine and kept my earrings simple with studs.


However, after viewing this outfit, I would change a couple of things differently for next time. I would have added a different style tight; still textured but probably tights with ridges going vertically for leg lengthening purposes. I would also change my shoes for lengthening purposes as well.

Turtleneck: Kohl's
Skirt: Loft
Tights: Loft
Belt: Loft
Boots: Loft
Ring: Loft
Bracelet: Loft
Earrings: Claire's


I love these boots! They are fun and edgy and give almost a sporty hard vibe to any outfit. These would also go great with leggings and skinny jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment