Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Outfit # 52: 40's Vintage / Website Wednesday

I am a huge fan of the 1940's and vintage clothing.
Polka dots are still in and what better way to wear them then on a 40's inspired dress. I took a black and white polka dot dress with an A-line skirted bottom and added a bright red patent belt for a huge pop of color and to give me shape. Red and black look really sharp together; especially a bright red. I took a long strand of pearls and wrapped them around three times. I also stacked pearl bracelets to keep up the vintage look. The pearls make a 1950's statement. Patent heels finishes off the inspired look.


Dress: Kohl's
Belt: Kohl's
Shoes: Kohl's
Necklace: Claire's
Bracelets: Claire's



One of my favorite websites that I love to visit frequently is www.modcloth.com . This website features nothing but vintage inspired clothing. What makes this website special, is that only a few of each dress is made making it almost a one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment