Sunday, December 11, 2011

Outfit # 49: 70's Inspired

70's trends are one of the trends of the fall and we have actually seen them since last spring. Just take a pair of flared jeans and tuck in a blouse and you pretty much have a 70's inspired look. Therefore, I took a satin turquoise blouse and paired it with some dark wash flared jeans. I thought that brownish tones would look best with this look and that is why I used a camel colored double wrap belt with gold accents. I put a gold watch, gold hooped earrings and a gold necklace to keep up with the gold accents and the dark colors actually make those gold accessories pop. I finished the look off with black flats.


Blouse: Loft (current)
Jeans: Loft
Belt: Loft
Necklace: Kohl's
Watch: Kohl's
Earrings: Kohl's
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment