Thursday, December 15, 2011

Outfit #53: Teacheresque

I love vintage looking blouses that have the round collar and fun designs. Sadly this photo is of poor quality and you can barely see any of the detail of this shirt. However, this outfit reminds me of something a teacher would wear. Adding vintage style touches to any outfit gives our modern style an instant update. I took my vintage style blouse and paired it with a black high waisted pencil skirt and a black 3/4 sleeve cardigan. For an added vintage styling tip, button the top button on the cardigan and pop out the collar on top. For accessories I chose a black leather strap watch with faux diamond accents and a silver ball ring. I chose a wide waisted style belt to cinch the waist and kept the vintage feel with my t-strap patent heels.



Blouse: Loft
Cardigan: Loft
Skirt: Kohl's
Belt: Kohl's
Watch: Target
Ring: Loft
Shoes: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment