Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Outfit # 44: Color blocking Take Two

 I took a cowl neck sweater (any sweater would pretty much work for this look except a turtle neck sweater) and layered a button up under it because the sweater is short sleeved. I decided to add my bright colored jeans because I have a lot of black and grey colored clothes and I try to incorporate color in some ways most of the time therefore, I thought that pairing my black sweater with my bright colored jeans would give me a chance to explore with more color blocking. I rolled my jeans at the bottom to give it an interesting aesthetic and also because I could add my wedge booties. I think tucking in my jeans to the booties would look silly and that is another reason why I rolled my jeans. I kept my accessories simple with only my black watch and a silver ball ring.

Sweater: Kohl's
Button up: Loft
Jeans: Delias.com
Shoes: Kohl's
Ring: Loft
Watch: Target
These wedge booties are completely comfortable and very stylish and can pretty much be worn with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment