Monday, December 19, 2011

Outfit #57: Perfect For Fall

I never use to layer back in the day but layering is really fun and you get to be extremely creative. I took a short sleeved cowl neck sweater and put a button up white shirt under. I wanted the look to be different and sophisticated and one of the reasons why I chose to put the button up under a cowl neck, was to pop the collar a bit. My skirt is wool and it is very warm and I thought that this is a perfect fun outfit for the some fall days. If it was colder I would have added tights to my legs. I took a wide textured patent belt and cinched it at my waist. Since the sweater is a cowl neck, I didn't add a necklace. I added a leather strap watch with a big round face with faux diamonds to give it something extra and added a silver ball ring. I chose to wear my knee high suede boots to keep the look heavy and fallish.





Sweater: Kohl's
Shirt: Loft
Skirt: Loft
Boots: Loft
Watch: Target
Ring: Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment