Sunday, December 4, 2011

Outfit # 42 : Layers

Layering is fun, stylish and essential for cold weather! I took a simple v-neck sweater and put a white tank underneath. Putting a cardigan over the v-neck is not only for added warmth but added style because I rolled the sleeves of the cardigan and then rolled and flipped the sleeves up over the cardigan for some extra styled elements. I added a bright color to the look with a skinny belt wrapped around my waist. To top the look off, I added a faux fur vest to add some texture and warmth. I kept the accessories simple with silver rings and a silver watch to keep the focus on the layering pieces. I picked silver ballet flats to break up the darkness of the jeans and to tie in with the grey sweater.

Tank: Loft
Sweater: JcPenny
Cardigan: Loft
Vest: Loft
Jeans: Loft
Belt: Loft
Rings: H&M
Watch: Kohl's
                                        Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment