Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outfit # 46: Boots With The Fur

One of the things we see every fall is corduroy. If you are a woman above the age of 30 then the long cord skirt with boots works. However, since I am still in my 20's and not really a fan of corduroy in general, I still wanted to have the heavy material in my wardrobe because it is a fall and winter staple. Therefore, I opted for a corduroy mini which I actually found to be super cute. Since the pleats are at the bottom of the skirt, it gives it a youthfulness. I paired the tan skirt with a winter white ribbed turtleneck to play with texture. The ribbed detailing of the turtleneck makes it look like it's a heavy warm material. I kept my accessories simple with only a watch and stud earrings. I chose my suede wedge boots with fur detailing because it plays in with the cozy fun feel of the look. Since I am in a skirt, I needed to add some extra warmth and that is why I added long socks. I bunched them and peek-a-booed them at the top of the boot for some extra style.



Sweater: Kohl's
Skirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Boots: Target
Socks:Target
Grandmothers Watch: Seiko
Earrings: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment