Thursday, December 22, 2011

Outfit #60 : Equestrian Influence

This look is influenced by a Tommy Hilfiguresque equestrian outfit; minus the tan legging pants. I took a white button up (which everyone should have in their closet) and put it under a black suit jacket. I didn't tuck the shirt in because that would have been too stuffy. I kept my accessories black and silver for a sharp look. My earrings are influenced by the 1920's. (Which you can't see) I chose skinny jeans to tuck into a black riding boots.

Jacket: Express
Shirt: Loft
Jeans: Delias.com
Boots: Target
Ring: Loft
Necklace: Casual Corner
Watch: Target
Earrings: Casual Corner




















I love these earrings because you can wear them with anything pretty much. The detailing is very reminiscent of the 1920's and or the Victorian era.


No comments:

Post a Comment