Friday, December 16, 2011

Outfit # 54: Tuxedos and Glitter

This is the season for holiday parties and fun. It's also the season for tuxedo style (which was one of my must haves for the season )which in turn can me worn year round these days. I took an winter white tuxedo jacket and put it over a sequined tank top for some glitz.  I kept my pants cropped and wanted to show off my shoes. I would love to have a cropped pair of tuxedo pants or pair of satin cropped pants to tie in with the satin lapels of the jacket but the cigarette pants I have, will work just fine. I kept accessories minimal because of the tank top. I have diamond stud earrings, a silver ball ring and a diamond stud watch to play into the glitz.


Jacket: Forever 21
Tank top: Loft
Pants: Target
Watch: Target
Ring: Loft
Earrings: Claire's
Shoes: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment