Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Outfit # 51: Gradient

Surprisingly, grey jeans can be worn with many things and one of my inspirations for getting grey jeans was Victoria Beckham. Her look was grey skinny jeans with a grey sweatshirt which she wore off the shoulder and red pumps. I took my grey skinny jeans and added a darker grey ruffle tank top. Adding a ruffle top adds volume for those who are less fortunate. I topped off the look with a black boyfriend blazer which created a gradient look. I kept the accessories simple up top because I wanted the ruffle top to be the focus. I added a black leather strap watch that played up the masculinity factor of the blazer. I finished the look with a silver ball ring diamond stud earrings and black heels.

Jacket: Target
Tank top: Loft
Jeans: Target
Earrings: Claire's
Ring: Loft
Watch: Target
Shoes: JcPenny

No comments:

Post a Comment