Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Outfit # 59: Laidback

I wanted a comfortable laidback look today that had a fun youthful feel. I love sweater jackets and especially ones that have puffer coat like qualities; such as hoods with fur or quilting. I took my puffer sweater and paired it with dark wash flare jeans for a youthful appearance and also because it gives a strong contrast and makes the look interesting to view. The fun part of this look comes from the Converse All Star shoes that I have on. I wanted another simple contrast on top by putting a black longsleeved t-shirt underneath the sweater. Since this look is extremely relaxed, I opted out from adding accessories. I left in my stud earrings.
T-shirt: Loft
Sweater: Kohl's
Jeans: Loft
Shoes: delias.com
Earrings: Claire's 

No comments:

Post a Comment