Sunday, January 1, 2012

Outfit # 70: Pre-Spring Previews

This week is going to be all about resort wear and  pre-spring looks. A lot of people start gearing up for cruises and spring break. These outfits can also be worn in the fall or winter time on mild days as well. This whole week is suppose to be in the 50's here in good old Colorado.

So for the day after New Years Eve, I wanted a chill and relaxed look that still has some styling elements to it. I took a 3/4 sleeve boat neck navy shirt and added a bright red skinny belt to cinch my waist in. I chose to wear boyfriend jeans because they are really comfortable. Then to play with the youthful fun factor I chose to wear my casual Chuck Taylors. This look would also look cute with some Sperry Topsider boat shoes. I kept the accessories to a minimum with a silver ball ring and some diamond studs.



Shirt: Loft (current/ recent buy)
Belt: Loft
Jeans: Loft (current/ recent buy)
Shoes: Delias.com
Earrings: Claire's
Rings: Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment