Sunday, November 6, 2011

Outfit # 14 : Girly With A Hint Of Masculine

Today I wanted to go for a casual laid back look because Sunday fun day has arrived once again! Football games galore will be on all day and we all want to be lazy and sit on the couch all day and watch them right?!?! Well maybe some of us but why not look good doing it even if it's only you and your dog sitting next to you. Or maybe you're the girlfriend or wife who wants to go shopping while your husband sits on the couch and watches the game well this outfit is perfect for you to stay comfortable and stylish all at the same time on this fine fall day.
Layering is essential in the fall and winter and why not have fun with it. I paired just a simple black tank top under this  motorcycle cropped sweater. Cropped sweaters and high wasted or long and lean pants are in right now to play with body proportions. The cropped sweater on top will make your legs look long and lean. However, if you are short waisted like me, the cropped look emphasizes that fact and therefore, I make sure to have a longer under shirt as to make my torso look longer. I paired the tops with a dark wash flare jean and ballet flats to soften the toughness of the motorcycle sweater jacket; making it a mix of masculine and feminine qualities. I kept my accessories to a minimum with just a necklace so the focus could be kept on the sweater.

Sweater: Loft (current)
Tank: Kohl's
Jeans: Vanity
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment