Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Outfit # 10: California Chill/ Website Wednesday

For today's outfit, I was going for a casual cozy chill look. I took my waffled Roxy shirt and paired it with a Sherpa lining hooded vest, skinny bleached wash jeans and my Emu Australia boots. I wanted to feel comfortable but give the look a bit of a Cali surfer feel while still maintaining a Colorado boarding touch. I wanted to add the Sherpa vest for layering purposes. I think it added to the cozy cool factor. I also wanted to add a pop of color to pick up the blues in the Roxy shirt with my light turquoise watch. The wide cuff leather watch gives the outfit a cool and collected pop.

Shirt: Roxy
Vest: Arizona ; JcPenny
Jeans: Loft
Watch: Target
Boots: Emu Australia

For today's website, I chose www.Delias.com . Delia's is very similar and I believe ran by the same people as Alloy.com Delia's is also a great place to buy jeans and pants because of the multiple choices of inseams. Delia's also has a great shoe selection.

2 comments:

  1. You look great (as always!) and came up with the perfect outfit for this snowy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Ha thanks lady. I thought it was appropriate for todays weather.

    ReplyDelete