Saturday, November 26, 2011

Outfit# 34: Intro to Sequins

It's time for holiday parties and that means sequins right!?! Wrong! It doesn't matter when you wear sequins anymore. In fact sequins is being seen all over with just a sweat shirt on top and sequins on the bottom or vice versa. I took a sequin tank top and paired it with a white blazer for contrast and sharpness. I didn't wear a necklace because that would be way to much shiny on top and with sequins, less is more. I kept my accessories to a minimum because I wanted the focus to be the top half. I chose silver earrings and a ring and added my black watch with faux diamonds to keep the top half dressy. I toned down the look with jeans for a relaxed factor and played up my bottom half with my ruffle shoes.

Jacket: Loft
Tank: Loft
Jeans: Delias.com
Ring: Loft
Watch: Target
Earrings: Kohl's
Shoes: Kohl's

The shoes are really fun and can be added to pretty much any outfit .

No comments:

Post a Comment