Monday, November 14, 2011

Outfit # 22: Casual Plaid

Today's look is simple and fun and perfect for a fall day. I started with a white tank and put a flannel plaid shirt over it. It's cozy and comfy and perfect for horse back riding on a fall day. I paired it with my white cuffed watch and a light pink string and bead bracelet.

Looks can change instantly if you just add, subtract, or switch out accessories. So I went to a more chill look to a more western country type outfit to go line dancing, hang out at a dive bar or go to karaoke.


Tank: Loft
Shirt: Kohl's
Jeans: Delia's
Boots: Loft
Watch: Target
Bracelet: Loft
For this look I switched out the riding boots for cow girl boots and just changed the styling by tieing my shirt at the waist giving it a fun carefree look.



Boots: Steve Madden; Amazon.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment