Thursday, November 24, 2011

Outfit # 32: Snowboarding bunny

Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers! Many people go up to the mountains here in Colorado for the Thanksgiving holiday because the snow is really starting to get good and today's outfit is aimed for the snow towns! I wanted to bring out my inner snowboarder. I paired a long sleeved waffle shirt under a Roxy t-shirt. The waffle shirt makes the look a little more interesting and it adds texture. I added my Roxy beanie for a fun cool vibe. Skinny jeans are the best to wear with boots. They are the easiest to tuck in. I added my leather wide cuffed black watch to give the look some more edge. The watch is placed over the sleeve for a more functional purpose but still gives the look an interesting detail.

T-shirt: Costco
Long sleeved shirt: Kohl's
Jeans: Delias.com
Boots: Amazon.com
Watch: Target
Beanie: Pac Sun
The DC boots are very comfortable and warm and because they look like snowboarding boots, they are perfect for walking around Keystone or Vail. The faux fur gives it that snow bunny feel. The cool embellished "DC" detailing gives it that cool snowboarder chick look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment