Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Outfit # 31 : Stripes on Stripes

Playing with stripes is fun and I wanted to play with two different kinds. When pairing stripes, make sure you have at least one color in both that are matching. For example, there is a navy blue stripe in the dress and the cardigan is navy. It doesn't matter the thickness of the stripes. It's still going to look awesome! I put my gold hoops and gold watch on. I took a double wrapped belt and instead of putting the end through the buckle, I knotted it instead to give a different aesthetic. I finished the look off with adding a masculine style over- the-knee riding boot to counteract with the femininity of the dress.



Dress: Loft (not current but has stripe sweater dresses in stock)
Sweater: Loft
Belt: Loft
Boots: Loft
Earrings: Kohl's
Grandmothers Watch: Seiko

No comments:

Post a Comment