Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Outfit # 23: Bohemian Fall

With today's outfit, I took my bohemian / 70's inspired dress and added a knit infinity scarf to bundle it up a bit for fall. I chose my neutral suede knee boots to go with the neutral knit scarf. In the dress is the similar neutral color and I felt like the scarf and the boots brought that out in the dress. I added gold accessories and my light pink string and bead bracelet. There was a similar pale pink in the dress that I thought that went well with the pale pink bracelet. This look is pretty easy with any type of bohemian styled dress.
One of the things that is on my wish list for the fall, is a felt floppy fedora in either tan or brown. I would have removed the infinity scarf and added the hat.

Scarf: Loft (current)
Dress: Loft
Bracelet: Loft
Watch: Armitron
Earrings: Kohl's
Boots: Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment