Sunday, November 20, 2011

OUTFIT #27 & #28

For Saturday's outfit, I decided to put something together that I would go dancing in. So I took a short sleeved tunic and paired it with some leggings. Leggings are a great alternative to tights.  I gave the tunic some shape by adding a studded belt which gave the look some texture. I gave it some structure by adding the leather jacket. I added my faux diamond studded watch to play up the night time factor. I conclude the look with some grey calf height boots.

Jacket: Lauren Conrad; Kohl's
Tunic: Express
Leggings: Target
Belt: Koh'ls
Watch: Target
Shoes: Kohl's
For Sunday's look, I was thinking morning tea/ church if ya go or maybe just a brunch. I chose a girly dress in a two toned neutral shade with a punch of contrast with the black stripe at the bottom. For a easy styling tip; I took a long black ribbon and wrapped it around my waist twice and just added a flower pin where I tied the knot to create a belt. The black homemade belt breaks up the dress with more contrast. I finished the look with adding black t-strap shoes which gives the look a vintage feel and a black headband. I added a bit of polish with a silver flower ring.

Dress: Loft
Pin: Claire's
Shoes: Kohl's
Headband: Kohl's
Ring: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment