Saturday, November 5, 2011

Outfit #13: Rocker Chic

This is a perfect outfit to go out for Saturday night. It's comfortable and stylish. I wanted to go for a rocker look for a night of dancing. I paired my leather cropped jacket with my "city" tank top that has intentional cut ups and holes in it to give it that stressed look. I added the bright purple skirt to break up the monochromatic black on top. I added the belt with silver notches to cinch in my waist and give the outfit some texture. I added caged heels to tie in with the "city" shirt with the holes and rips. I added a waterfall chained necklace and graphite earrings. I also gave myself a smokey eye because I thought it was appropriate for night time.

Jacket: Lauren Conrad
Shirt: Target
Skirt: Loft
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Alloy
Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: Alloy
I love these shoes! These are an excellent choice for really any outfit. It's almost a mix between a bootie and a shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment