Monday, November 28, 2011

Outfit #36: Simple Simple Simple and Chic

Here is a simple button down white shirt; which every woman should own. and tucked it in to a pair of wide legged trouser jeans. If you are going to wear trouser jeans on bottom you want to have a more fitted top. If you go wide on top and bottom it will look frumpy. This is a key thing to remember when playing with proportions. Since my jeans are just long enough to hit the floor, I decided to wear a kitten heel because if I chose a big heel, they would be high waters and that is just silly looking.  The accessories give the look pops of color. I chose a magenta belt and added a blue and magenta bracelet to tie in with the belt and a necklace with a blue pendent which you can barely see (sorry.) My earrings which you also can't see are diamond studs and I added a silver ball ring to add some dimension

These slingbacks look very pointy but when pants hang over them they look super cute! The kitten heel is cute and makes the shoe comfy.


Shirt: Loft
Pants: Loft
Belt: Loft
Ring: Loft
Necklace: A friend made me
Bracelet: A friend made me
Shoes: Issac Mizrahi for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment