Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Outfit # 17: Classic Chic

I wanted to create a look that is classic and sexy and that can be worn in the office and out for happy hour. One item that every woman should own is a classic pencil skirt. Pencil skirts usually look  best on curvy figures but I was lucky enough to find one that was cut for my body type. I typically wear a belt with a pencil skirt but this particular one had a corset styled waist that I wanted to show off. The black button up is a three quarter sleeve length so I decided to roll the sleeves up and fold the cuffs down to add an extra styled detail. I chose a chunky shiny black necklace to tie in with my patent t-strap heels. I also added a silver ring to give the look some polish.

Shirt: New York & Co
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Kohl's
Necklace: Target
Ring: Loft
Every woman should also own a classic style pump and I love my t-strap shoes because they remind me of the 1940's and I can pretty much pair them with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment