Thursday, November 3, 2011

Outfit # 11: Silver, Fur and Refinement

This look is inspired by Rachel Zoe, who loves to wear faux fur and I am digging the trend this season because I feel like it's an instant update to any wardrobe. I wanted to pair the vest with skinny jeans to give it a cool vibe. I chose to pair the vest with a black short sleeved turtle neck to keep the
look more casual.I chose a silver ring to tie in with the grey tones in the vest.The shoes I picked also have silver accents that tie the look together from
head to toe. I chose to wear dimond stud earrings to add some softness to the edgy infused look. Lastly, I chose to wear my Dolce & Gabana watch because of the silver edged face to tie all the silver accents together which in turn makes the outfit look refined and fun.

Shirt: Alloy.com
Vest: Loft (current)
Jeans: Delias.com
Ring: Loft
Watch: Sunglass hut
Earrings: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment