Thursday, November 17, 2011

Outfit #25: Color Everywhere!!!

Today's outfit is just fun and effortless. The bright pink ruffled shirt looks extra bold next to the olive green jacket which has feminine and masculine features. I wanted to give the look something a bit extra so I added the cheetah print scarf. The scarf works with the outfit because it has some neutral colors and plays off of the olive. I added gold earrings and a bracelet due to the gold hardware on the jacket and the neutral tones in the scarf. I paired the brown wedges to also tie in with the scarf. I chose cuffed boyfriend jeans for a relaxed look.


Jacket: Loft
Top: Loft
Scarf: Wet Seal
Jeans: Loft
Shoes: JcPenny
Earrings: Kohl's
Bracelet: Kohl's
I love these wedges! They have a gladiator feel and you can wear these with many things. Even a warm fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment