Friday, November 4, 2011

Outfit # 12: Simply Sophisticated

I wanted to keep today's outfit simple and effortless. I picked a long sleeved turtleneck with a pair of bootcut jeans. The length of the jeans are perfect for heeled boots. I wanted to add some color, so I added a magenta skinny belt and put it around my waist. The belt is extra long to add some styling. I made a little swoop knot to give it an interesting touch. I also wanted to keep my accessories simple and wore diamond studs and a silver flower ring (that you really can't see haha) I wanted to give the outfit a bit more of a modern feel and added a wool hat. I paired the outfit with square toed black leather boots.

Hat: Loft
Turtleneck: Kohl's
Jeans: Delia's
Belt: Loft (current)
Ring: Kohl's
Boots: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment