Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Outfit # 9 : Dash Of Color

Faux fur is huge right now whether it's on shoes, a jacket, a sweater or even gloves you will be seeing it around often.  I decided to pair this black cropped bomber jacket with faux fur trim with a plum colored satin type top to give it more than just a casual look and to give the outfit some color instead of it being just a monochromatic look. I then decided to wear grey jeans and finished it up with black suede boots to tie the whole outfit together. I also wanted to try and play with different textures and the satin blouse and fur give the outfit a bit of a sophisticated look.

I added a silver ring and a silver bracelet to add more texture and to keep the look refined. The boots can be worn as over-the-knee or folded down. I wanted the focus to go to the jacket and not the boots so I folded them down.



Jacket: Loft
Blouse: Loft
Jeans: Target
Boots: Loft
Bracelet: Loft (current)
Ring: Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment