Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Outfit #37: Color Blocking!

Color blocking is something that I don't see very often. I think it takes a lot of confidence to pull it off and I encourage some bravery!
This look is known as color blocking; which means taking different solid colors stacking them on top of each other. I took a bright turquoise sweater over a white button down and put it on top of some bright blue jeans. I added a spec of  contrast pink with the skinny belt and a pink watch to break up the color family of blues. I kept the earrings and shoes simple. I rolled the jeans, the sleeves of the sweater and cuffed over the white button up all to give the look some different styling then just letting them be as is. This makes the look more interesting.


White shirt: Loft
Sweater: Delia's
Jeans: Delia's
Belt: Loft
Watch: Target
Ballet Flats: Target
Earrings: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment