Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Outfit # 73: Laid Back Nautical

This look is simple and relaxed I took a relaxed stripe 3/4 sleeve shirt with cute detailing such as a hood, drawstrings, button flaps on the sleeves and a deep v-neck. Due to the deep v-neck, I added a navy tank top underneath but any color would really work. To add a bit more color, I decided on a hint of pink with my watch. I chose a pair of relaxed boot cut jeans and flip flops for the laid back part of the look. I decided to keep the accessories limited for a no fuss ready to walk on the beach outfit and that is why I only added the watch and a hemp beaded necklace that I made into a double wrapped bracelet. (Image seen below.)

Shirt: Loft (current/ recent buy)
Tank: Loft
Jeans: Loft
Watch: Target
Necklace: Navy Exchange store in Virginia.
Flip Flops: Surf shop in Coronado, Cali
I love wearing hemp accessories during the spring and summer because they give off a fun chill vibe to any laid back look.

No comments:

Post a Comment