Monday, January 2, 2012

Outfit # 71: Nautical Green, Blue and Red Accents

To continue with pre-spring preview I wanted to show that you can wear red and green and not have it look like a Christmas extravaganza. I took a 3/4 sleeve boat neck t-shirt and put it under a blue anorak. Adding the blue to the mix is what keeps this look from looking like Christmas fun. The anorak has nautical elements which I just love and are classic pieces that everyone should own because they really don't go out of style; just like the nautical stripes. I added a red skinny belt and you can't really tell but I just tucked in part of my shirt to show the belt which is a styling tip that has been seen a lot this fall. A white watch always adds a freshness to the look. I added white slip on shoes that has a boat shoe quality to it. Coincidentally the shoes have a green tag accent to it and that is another reason I chose these shoes for this outfit. It ties in with the Green on the shirt. I also added red crescent earrings that can be seen below.

Shirt: Loft (current/ recent buy)
Anorak: Loft
Belt: Loft
Jeans: Delias.com
Shoes: Surf shop in California.
Watch: Target
Earrings: Forever 21

These earrings are fun and add just another hint of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment