Saturday, January 7, 2012

Outfit #76: Conclusion of Pre-Spring Week

This is kind of an ironic picture concluding my pre-spring preview looks. All the white spots you see in the picture are snowflakes. I love this style of dress because it reminds me of the early 1960's spring/summer dress. I love wearing an A-line skirt because it gives my body shape. I do not have big hips and I am pretty much straight up an down and the skirt on this dress hides that. I added a light cognac and cream belt because it pops against the navy blue. For accessories I added gold hoops and a gold watch to pull out the gold on the belt. I also chose my red ankle strap heels emulate a nautical spring/ summer fun affect.

Dress: Alloy.com
Belt: Delias.com
Grandmothers watch: Seiko
Shoes: Alloy.com
Earrings: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment