Saturday, January 28, 2012

Outfit # 97: Simple

This look is inspired by the lovely Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast At Tiffany's". This look is pretty simple and beyond effortless but still is stylish and fun. I took a simple pair of black cigarette pants and put a plain white t-shirt with it. The cardigan give this look a warm layer for the days that aren't so warm but also give it a harsh contrast against the white. I added  the slightest touch of color with a layer of blue beads in the necklace. I wanted to add a multi layer necklace to give this simple look something extra and some dimension. I finished the accessories off with a silver ball ring and a faux diamond stud watch. I simplified this look even more with the black ballet flats.

Cardigan: Loft
T-shirt: Kohl's
Pants: Target
Shoes: Target
Watch: Target
Ring: Loft
Necklace: Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment