Friday, January 6, 2012

Outfit # 75: Burst of Yellow

This look is one of my favorites. I love the cardigan and I love how the yellow scarf stands out against the navy blue. Navy Blue and yellow look really good together. I took a solid and sheer cardigan and put it over a navy tank top. Earlier in the week I mentioned that lighter washed denim is more popular in the spring and summer but dark jeans can still be worn. I cuffed the jeans and since the denim is lighter on the cuffed side it adds a bit of a 1960's vibe. I chose my sunuck shoes to match the brightness of the white cardigan. I added my pink watch it give my look a touch of a different color.

Cardigan: Loft
Scarf: Target
Tank: Loft
Jeans: delias.com
Watch: Target
Shoes: Surf shop in Coronado , Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment