Thursday, January 12, 2012

Outfit #81: Pink

The look I was going for here was a chill skater/snowboarder. I chose this zip plaid hoodie and put a similar pink tank top underneath. In December, I said that I wanted to put the less dominant color as the under color but in this situation, I wanted my dominant color to be pink all around and that is why I chose my hat with the pink Hurley logo on it. Also the pink tank underneath breaks up the white and makes the outfit look like it has more layers than it really does. I chose my emu boots for the chill aspect of the outfit a long with the hat. I chose to have limited accessories because I wanted a no fuss ready to walk out the door in 5 minutes and still look cute.



Tank: JcPenny
Hoodie: Kohl's
Jeans: delias.com
Boots: alloy.com
Hat: Lidz

No comments:

Post a Comment