Thursday, January 5, 2012

Outfit # 74: Light Weight Sweaters

With this outfit, I was going for a simple outfit that could be seen walking on the beach, going for a stroll shopping the stores by the beach, or even sailing on a boat. I love this light weight sweaters style with the sheer and non-sheer threading. I put a orange striped shirt underneath to add some visual interest because you can see the orange and white coming through the sheer parts of the sweater. I chose light washed skinny jeans so that there would be a contrast between the light and dark. I wanted to put my white slip on shoes with this outfit because it gives that look that you would wear on a boat. For my accessories I chose my silver orchid pendent necklace and my wide white cuffed watch.

Sweater: Loft
Shirt: Loft
Jeans: Loft
Necklace: A friend gave me.
Watch: Target
Shoes: Sunuks (Surf shop in Coronado, Cali)

No comments:

Post a Comment