Sunday, January 15, 2012

Outfit# 83 & 84

So this look is by far not very fashionable. However for Saturday's outfit, I am supporting my Denver Broncos for making it to the 2nd round of playoffs. I wanted to make this a little more girlier so I chose to wear my Emu boots. You can add girly touches by adding some accessories to the look.



Jersey: Gift
Long sleeved shirt: Target
Jeans: Delias.com
Boots: Emu Australia; Alloy.com
Sunday fun day update! So you might remember in the first week I paired this cowl neck tunic sweatshirt with some leggings. This time I put a collard shirt underneath to dress it up just a tad and paired it with skinny jeans but I kept it casual with my Converse shoes. I didn't add any accessories because Sunday outfits I would like to keep simple and effortless.


Shirt: Loft
Tunic: Loft
Jeans: Delias.com
Shoes: Delias.com

No comments:

Post a Comment