Sunday, February 26, 2012

Outfit # 124, 125,126

For Friday's outfit, I wanted it to be youthful and girly. I took a plum colored blouse and paired it with some black cigarette pants. The thing that makes this look girly is the flutter sleeves and wide ballet neck. To keep this look youthful, I chose a draped black necklace with flower accents. The combo of black on plum on black has some sophistication to it. Ballet flats, a diamond accent watch and a silver ball ring all add to the girlyness of this outfit.

Blouse: Loft
Pants: Target
Necklace: Alloy.com
Shoes: Target
Watch: Target
Ring: Loft
Saturday's outfit is something that I would wear Saturday night. I took a pair of satin pants and mixed a grey ruffle tank top with sheen accents throughout. To give a little more shine for Saturday night I chose to add a silverish sequined cropped shurg. This outfit is full of texture and it makes the entire look interesting. I added silver accents with a bracelet and ring. I finished the look off with t-strap paten heels.


Shurg: Kohl's
Tank: Loft
Pants: Express
Shoes: Kohl's
Bracelet: Loft
Ring: Loft
As usual Sunday funday is designated for casual comfy looks and I took a grey cowl neck sweater and paired it with some blue skinny jeans. I wanted to add some toughness to this casual look and that is why I chose to wear over-the-knee flat riding boots. I kept my accessories simple with a silver ball ring and a diamond accent watch.  My faux diamond earrings tie in with the diamond accents on the watch.




Sweater: Loft
Jeans: Delias.com
Boots: Kohl's
Earrings: claire's
Ring: Loft
Watch: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment