Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Outfit # 114 & 115

I added some color to a simple black pencil skirt with a halter style blouse. To give the look some edge, I added the a silver stud belt. I added blue shoes and a blue chunky bracelet to tie in with the blouse. I also added a silver ball ring to tie in with the hardware on the belt and to add some extra shine. I love colored shoes and think the add some fun to any look.

Blouse: Kohl's
Skirt: Kohl's
Belt: Kohl's
Shoes: Kohl's
Bracelet: Target
Ring: Loft
This outfit is a fun classic black and white chic look . I tried playing with texture and fabric by using a satin tunic and a sateen cotton blazer. I cuffed my jacket sleeves and cuffed my jeans. I love dark washed jeans because when you cuff them it adds some contrasting color. I stuck with silver accessories to keep the look simple and classic. I chose caged style heels to add a fun aspect to the outfit.


Jacket: Loft
Shirt: Kohl's
Jeans: Delias.com
Shoes: Alloy.com
Necklace: Alloy.com
Bracelet: Loft
Ring: Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment