Monday, February 13, 2012

Outfit # 113: Grey and Blue

I wanted to take a casual pair of flare twills and dress them up a bit but still keeping the look fun, girly and casual. Grey and navy are classic colors together. Therefore, I took these grey melange twill pants and chose to add a navy tank top with a lighter grey cardigan that had a girly touch with the polka dot bow embelishment on the cardigan. The polka dots stand out against the tank top. I kept the accessories silver and each accessorie has either a bluish or greyish tone to them with stones or beads. The necklace goes perfect with this outfit because it is a multistrand necklace that has blue and grey toned beads. The ring on my finger has a grey toned jewel in it and my ballet flats are silver as well.  I finished the accessories off with a white and silver watch.
Sweater: Loft
Tank: Loft
Necklace: Loft
Pants: Alloy.com
Ring: H&M
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment