Friday, February 17, 2012

Outfit # 117 : 50's 60's Inspiration

The 50's and early 60's are one of my favorite styles of clothing and that is where I got my inspiration for this look. I took a pair of skinny dark washed jeans and cuffed them at the ankle. I took a lighter color blue button up for the top. The one item I wish I had to go with this look is a red cardigan. So if you have a red cardigan and have items similar to the jeans and shirt go ahead and add it! I added some simple and cute accessories including: a wide white headband and a white watch. If your bold wear some red lipstick and I would even add a bandanna to my wrist. Adding something with red it it would look really cute! Lastly, I chose a pair of silver ballet flats to complete the look.



Shirt: Target
Jeans: Delias.com
Shoes: Target
Headband: Alloy.com
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana

No comments:

Post a Comment