Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Outfit #101: Winter White and Color Galore

I am loving winter white pants and wearing white year round. Rachel Zoe said herself, "Not wearing white after Labor day isn't a rule anymore. Where any shade of white you like whenever you want!" Therefore, I paired a very colorful top with these white trouser pants. I chose this top for two reasons; one, because it's full of color and two, the white in the shirt pops when paired with the white trousers. I love the style of this blouse. Especially the halter style turtleneck detailing. I added cobalt blue shoes to play off the cobalt shirt. I kept my accessories silver with a silver bracelet that has tiny blue gems within the bracelet, a silver ball ring, and a white and silver watch.


Shirt: Kohl's
Pants: Kohl's
Shoes: Kohl's
Watch: Dolce & Gabana
Bracelet: Loft
Ring: Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment