Thursday, February 23, 2012

Outfit # 123: Winter Shorts

I like to mix it up during the winter and yes you can wear shorts during the fall and winter just make sure you have some tights underneath for warmth. I chose to pair a sweater and a collard shirt underneath for warmth. I styled the shirt with rolling the sleeves up a bit for a laid back aesthetic while still maintain a chic look. You want to make sure that if you do wear shorts in the winter, you want them to be of heavier material. My shorts are a black and white tweed and that is one reason for my choice for the top portion of my outfit.  Cute booties, a silver ball ring, and a black watch complete the look



Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Shirt: Loft
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Loft
Shoes: Kohl's
Ring: Loft
Watch: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment